1 vote (25%)
2 votes (50%)

4 members have voted

March 30th, 2018 at 3:14:03 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: OnceDear
Who hasn't seen Rocky Horror???

I haven’t. What can I say? I’m uncultured.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 30th, 2018 at 4:32:43 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
I get 'rocky horror' mixed up with 'little shop of horrors' and can't tell you which one I've seen. One of 'em.

I can't play in game 58
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
March 30th, 2018 at 5:11:02 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Quote: odiousgambit
I get 'rocky horror' mixed up with 'little shop of horrors' and can't tell you which one I've seen. One of 'em.

I get confused between Ice Cube, Ice T, and Mr. T.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 31st, 2018 at 12:21:26 PM permalink
miplet
So far just the 3 of us ( Wiz OD mip). Hopefully our reigning champion will play. Maybe gmr will return. Or pacomartin or rxwine or some other newbie
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
March 31st, 2018 at 12:28:43 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: miplet
I haven’t. What can I say? I’m uncultured.

I went about 40 times in college (1977-79). We were early adopters.

You should take, if you're going to do props...

A newspaper
Toast
A deck of cards
A squirtgun with water in it (theater may take those away these days )
A grease stick like football players use. You will be smearing it on your face if you do.
Wear red lipstick, mascara, and a long scarf.

I have a picture somewhere of me as Frankenfurter, full regalia and makeup. I had it down to dead-ringer, except for being female.

Or take nothing except be a bit drunk or high before you go. We would get stoned, then my friend had bottles of stuff (can't remember what you call it, but amyl nitrate, I think?) that he would have us huff at 3 or 4 strategic times. Definitely hard R for strong sexuality.

I think it's a movie that would never get made today.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 31st, 2018 at 12:30:53 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: odiousgambit

I can't play in game 58

Love them both. Rocky has a house of horror, Shop has a huge plant. If that helps.

They're both musicals, both silly as can be.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
March 31st, 2018 at 12:48:27 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I was born a tad too late to claim Rocky Horror as my own. My crowd seemed to love Forbidden Zone, although I wasn't crazy about it. I'm not sure if it was just low budget and artsy or trying to get a cult following like Rocky Horror.

This song from the movie I have a hard time getting out of head once it's in there. You've been warned.

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0Zs3GjcH4
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
March 31st, 2018 at 3:47:17 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: miplet
So far just the 3 of us ( Wiz OD mip). Hopefully our reigning champion will play. Maybe gmr will return. Or pacomartin or rxwine or some other newbie

I said IN on the poll above. Not sure who didn't.
March 31st, 2018 at 3:56:24 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Quote: Wizard
I was born a tad too late to claim Rocky Horror as my own. My crowd seemed to love Forbidden Zone, although I wasn't crazy about it. I'm not sure if it was just low budget and artsy or trying to get a cult following like Rocky Horror.

This song from the movie I have a hard time getting out of head once it's in there. You've been warned.

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0Zs3GjcH4

Never heard of it. Never seen or heard this before. Thanks. That was truly strange.
April 1st, 2018 at 10:10:19 AM permalink
miplet
Here is the list of players for Game 58:
OnceDear (OD) as Scarlet
Dummy (Dum) as Mustard
Wizard (Wiz) as White
beachbumbabs (bbb) as Green
Computer (Com) as Peacock
miplet (mip) as Plum
Page 2 of 8<12345>Last »