No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
3 votes (50%)
1 vote (16.66%)

6 members have voted

February 28th, 2018 at 4:27:37 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
I've decided to make this a separate thread.
My apologies for disrupting or derailing the other thread dealing with personal courage under extreme circumstances.

The title Only in Horseshoes and Grenades is suggestive of coming "close'' but nevertheless failing miserably.

Quote: Fleastiff

This is from my blog on which I've from time to time posted about how I deal with September 10th each year and frequently with thoughts of it from time to time.

Only in Horseshoes and Grenades

There are reports of Israeli agents on the roof of a moving firm in West New York cavorting with glee and equipped with binoculars. There were three Israeli agents arrested in the area of the WTC and later released on Presidential instructions.

More significant of Israeli complicity in the attacks is the Israeli activity that took place in Seattle on the eve of the September 11th attacks.

What is pathetic is that Seattle graduate student who had a woman walk into the graduate student lounge, make a reference to a humorous email he had sent a few months earlier and then provide him with a sandwich that clearly turned out to have been drugged. He had previously blabbered unwisely and it was a precautionary drugging by the Mossad because they had no way of knowing he had actually resolved to contact United Airlines and inquire about a Mohammed Atta possibly being on an LAX de LGN flight a few hours earlier.

The woman was definitely not wearing a towel or riding a camel, she looked like a Jewish psychologist and almost certainly was one. There is no way this incident could have been radical Islam related, it was related to Israel, thus clearly establishing Israeli complicity in the planning and execution of the attacks. He was briefly concerned that the email was several months before and was on a list for the Information School and the woman was one he had not yet encountered in the information school and therefore not enrolled there. He also had a brief concern about the number of books she was lugging if she was there on such a brief errand and that she placed one, rather narrow, bag directly in front of him even adjusting its location minutely. Much to his later regret, he did not act on these transient doubts that he had.

He had done some previous musing on the timing of attacks and felt that it would certainly be an early morning impact into the world trade center since these things are always timed for the television cameras. He knew the NTSB used to let people paint over the corporate logos at air crashes and felt the airline would be irrelevant. His failure to realize that it would obviously be an US flagged carrier is inexplicable. He simply correctly guessed on United Airlines and had searched the web for Mohammed Atta in the previous two or three days. He had meant to keep current with the truck bombing case developments but never did. Laziness and lack of diligence.

After the sandwich, he became disoriented and highly agitated. When he went to his home computer to formally contact a professor about United Airlines and a possible Mohammad Atta on a LAX de LGN flight his hands literally flew off the keyboard. He had previously cultivated a former Regan White House official but found he could not bring himself to email her either, nor a different professor with contacts in what laughably passes as 'the intelligence community'. He tried to contact one of those Dollar A Year deputy sheriffs in Los Angeles who was former CIA but could not force himself to do it for fear he would be arrested for even making the allegation. This was of course an utter absurdity since he was a member of the bar and was well acquainted with the laws relating to communicating a threat of a terroristic nature. This is one of the reasons he felt afterwards that in addition to being drugged he had been hypnotized.

He lived only five blocks from a state patrol station but found himself strangely unable to dial them. Thought of dialing an FAA weather advisory number for pilots about to take off and warning about multiple hijackings in a manner that could not be immediately traced, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Deranged by an unknown drug and obviously the subject of some post hypnotic suggestion and acutely aware he had not the slightest evidence, he was unable to give the warning. Searched the internet for the successor to the Continental Army Command. Logged into WINS radio in NYC but could not compose a message on their blog page. All of this was NOT the work of Islamic Terrorists, it was the work of the Mossad.

He had absolutely no evidence or indications that a Mossad agent was waiting in the alley to kill him if he tried to leave his apartment, but he had this abiding fear of it. He also had an abiding fear that he would be imprisoned if he even suggested anything about United Airlines although sometimes that fear was about being summarily shot. It is true that he suffered from a variety of sleep disorders and that at the time he was totally unaware that his automobile was spewing outrageously high amounts of carbon monoxide, but he feels that this did not play a major role and probably played no role at all.

His view at the time was that POTUS was a primary conspirator and had knowledge of the exact flights. His evidence was zilch.
His view at the time was that the Saudi Arabia ambassador was a primary conspirator. His evidence was zilch.
His view at the time was that Israel was the primary conspirator. His evidence was zilch, until his drugging.

Look at what happened:
All the PapaDocs were killed, all the BabyDocs fought amongst each other. American lives were squandered, American weapons were used and the American economy was impacted, while Israel didn't have to disrupt their economy by calling up their reserves. Billions were spent enhancing the bottom line of various corporations the Bush family held shares in and all those unaccounted for millions that went to various private security firms certainly sweetened the deal for the Bush family and the House of Saud since it is believed that despite various titular owners, most such private armies are owned by either the Bush family or the House of Saud.

This is a far more sensible outlook on world events that some radical members of a stateless network engineered this when they live in a society where a marriage is arranged between cousins because no one in an entire village can truly be trusted. If they don't trust even their own villagers why would they suddenly trust someone from a foreign land even if he has similar political views. A stateless network of radical extremists at that time was probably more an Israeli front organization or, if a real organization, would have certainly been permeated by the Shin Bet. Just as the only Communist Party members who routinely paid their dues on time were usually FBI informers, the core workers in any stateless Islamic network were probably Shin Bet spies.

Foreknowledge of the attack would have been worth millions of dollars but no one has ever done a study of the futures markets and who profited in T-bill futures and commodity options. Such a study would have to focus on the major players who would be the ones most likely to have been tipped off by Israel. Whether it would involve Bush family financial decisions might be harder to trace.

Presidential treason? No way to prove it though I've always felt it far too much of a coincidence that the plane tasked for the white house suffered a frayed throttle cable as this is a very time consuming repair job and would guarantee that particular plane would never take off. The more interesting treason would have been that of the professor who reported the Seattle jerk's foolish babblings to the Mossad and that of the psychology student the Mossad employed. They were certainly USA citizens who felt their primary loyalty was to Israel, not the United States.
February 28th, 2018 at 4:36:21 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
OK, I do remember this. Speaking in the third person about yourself, that threw me. If I understand that is what you mean now. Is that right?
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 28th, 2018 at 4:53:05 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
This is the True summary. It was an act of Fundamental islamic terrorism.
February 28th, 2018 at 4:59:53 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: SOOPOO
This is the True summary. It was an act of Fundamental islamic terrorism.
With the Israelis having foreknowledge and aiding it. And certainly benefiting from it.

As to the Third Person.... I did that on my blog but yes indeed. I am the Information School student who was in the lounge and foolishly trusted the woman at a time when I should have been much more alert and suspicious.

As they say: "close only counts in horseshoes and grenades".
February 28th, 2018 at 5:05:12 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: Fleastiff
With the Israelis having foreknowledge and aiding it. And certainly benefiting from it..

This will be my last post on the subject. I feel sad for someone who actually believes the Israelis were helping 20 Muslim terrorists take down the towers. Continue to hallucinate on......
February 28th, 2018 at 5:42:27 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: SOOPOO
This will be my last post on the subject. ..

You read this? I didn't make it thru the first
paragraph.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 28th, 2018 at 7:43:56 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: Evenbob
You read this? I didn't make it thru the first
paragraph.

+1
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
March 1st, 2018 at 3:42:40 AM permalink
odiousgambit
well, Fleastiff, I also 'dunno about all this'. I'll leave it at that.

but as for "How many ... would vote for unforgivable and beyond redemption?"

if it is a fact that a graduate student had critical information [which would seem to mean others did too] and didn't get it to someone who could do something about it, I think you have to let it go. To me it doesn't sound like anyone would have sprung into action. You would have had instant resistance, guaranteed. If not, the wheels would have started turning at a infuriatingly slow speed, too slow for a September 10th warning. Did you have access to the National Security Advisor? Even then maybe nothing would have happened. Let it go.

thanks for answering my question
March 1st, 2018 at 4:54:30 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Quote: odiousgambit
Did you have access to the National Security Advisor?
Of course not. I had access to the former Regan White House official and to a professor who did some work that was of interest to what laughingly passes as "the intelligence community". And I had access to a former CIA 'dirty tricks" directorate paper pusher who was then a deputy sheriff.

I would never have alleged presidential involvement but would only have indicated great fears about:
United Airlines
LAX de LGN
Mohammed Atta
NYC-WTC.

I doubt I would have even mentioned my fears of a West New York mossad cell, even though a quick phone call to an Assignment Desk at a major local newspaper could have verified it.

I did, however, mention in an email to one professor the fact that I was working on 'presidential involvement in an attack on the world trade center'. That had been about six months earlier and I think the professor assumed that I was referring to a previous attack, the truck bombing. That incident was at the time wending its way thru the court system but anyone reading my email should have realized I was at that time referring to a future attack.

I do recall searching google for 'Continental Army Command' and finding out that it had been renamed "Army Central Command" and was located in Tampa, Florida but that Ready Company of the 82nd Airborne was still located in North Carolina but by that time I was disoriented and utterly exhausted.
March 1st, 2018 at 4:58:05 AM permalink
odiousgambit
OK, I have to ask how you were on to Mohammed Atta.
Page 1 of 41234>