2 votes (40%)
3 votes (60%)
1 vote (20%)

5 members have voted

January 29th, 2018 at 6:41:48 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Well done, OD!
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 29th, 2018 at 6:45:29 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
I wow. I was no where close. Congrats.
I’m half way through adding days of the week. If testing goes ok it will be ready for game 42
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 29th, 2018 at 6:46:13 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: beachbumbabs
Well done, OD!
Thanks. I had some lucky cards. No clever play on my part.
January 29th, 2018 at 6:51:22 PM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: miplet
I wow. I was no where close. Congrats.
Your last suggestion really did some great stuff for me. Green and Kitchen had gone round the table, so I knew those, and I held 2 weapon cards and saw two others.
Quote: miplet
I’m half way through adding days of the week. If testing goes ok it will be ready for game 42

Great stuff. Again, thanks for your good work.

Do we all agree that the TWO new tunnels have enhanced the gameplay significantly?
January 29th, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Congratulations OD. I was very tempted to throw a Hail Mary on my turn but I'd have felt stupid if it was wrong and it went around back to me.

Quote: OnceDear
Do we all agree that the TWO new tunnels have enhanced the gameplay significantly?

Agreed.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
January 30th, 2018 at 2:12:09 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Congratulations, OD, I was in the Dodecahedron stage myself.

Quote: OnceDear

New - ahem - secret passages have indeed improved things. All these suggestions that don't initially involve the same rooms over and over? Yep! better! We evolved into players that only initially use rooms that have secret passages, that is a natural 'better player' development that turns into a drag once everybody figures it out. Then the solution is found so fast that other rooms don't get used.

I think we may be a group of people unable to play the board game now, how about waiting your turn only to roll a 2 trying to move etc!!
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 30th, 2018 at 2:39:58 AM permalink
OnceDear
Quote: odiousgambit
I think we may be a group of people unable to play the board game now, how about waiting your turn only to roll a 2 trying to move etc!!
Agreed. Imagine the scenario: Round 2, bugger all revealed:
OnceDear with his bright green poker visor looking all excited: ODG with his black Ray-bans looking like Top Gun and Wizard twitching to make an accusation: Babs looking sweet and innocent, but all the time soaking up every little tell.
Miplet rolls a 6 and somehow enters the Hall( with no suspect or weapon or room yet identified). Suggests that Babs is a cold hearted killer: Then rolls a tiny dodecahedron from his pocket. Turns his gaze and Accuses: The table goes quiet:

Winner!
GROAN!!!!!
Page 3 of 3<123