1 vote (20%)
2 votes (40%)

5 members have voted

January 2nd, 2018 at 2:23:09 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: miplet
Congrats!
If you didn't accuse I was going to have to redo my notes as I messed up somewhere and just noticed after odg's accusation.

Ueah, I had to redo mine after my last turn. I had you incorrectly with White, and realized it was with OG, so I had to redo a bunch of stuff.
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:24:35 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
Quote: beachbumbabs
Scarlet (bbb)
Accuses Mr. Green with Knife in Kitchen
Winner!

Yay! This was going to be my guess last turn, but I really appreciate getting some verification first. Special props to OG, who psyched me out, switching back and forth between knife and lead pipe in early rounds. Did you feel me crawling around inside your head earlier today? Lol.

Well done Babs. I felt I had to take my slim chance, because I saw you were very likely to accuse before mip and I could reach our chosen side rooms.

Miplet, can we get a readout of cards held.

Oh and by the way, count me in for game 30.
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:32:05 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:33:18 PM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: OnceDear
Scarlet (bbb)
Accuses Mr. Green with Knife in Kitchen
Winner!

Yay! This was going to be my guess last turn, but I really appreciate getting some verification first. Special props to OG, who psyched me out, switching back and forth between knife and lead pipe in early rounds. Did you feel me crawling around inside your head earlier today? Lol.

Well done Babs. I felt I had to take my slim chance, because I saw you were very likely to accuse before mip and I could reach our chosen side rooms.

Miplet, can we get a readout of cards held.

Oh and by the way, count me in for game 30.

Thanks! I had a small advantage, I think, in having 2 side rooms (library and ballroom), and nobody made it to the ballroom, and only 1 to the library, so the rooms were harder for the rest of you. (3rd card was revolver)

I don't know if I'm in or not. I don't seem to have the rhythm of when to check for my turn figured out, and I felt like I really made the game drag. We're people getting irritated to the point of spoiling the fun that this game went 5 days?
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:42:10 PM permalink
OnceDear
Threads: 11
I don't know if I'm in or not. I don't seem to have the rhythm of when to check for my turn figured out, and I felt like I really made the game drag. We're people getting irritated to the point of spoiling the fun that this game went 5 days?
I both suffer from and contribute to the delay being 8 hours adrift. Don't see it as an issue.
I'm going to see if Subscribing to thread can get an email alert to my phone. That might save me some late nights where I get bored, throw money online and lose my shirt at -ev games :o0
January 2nd, 2018 at 2:46:27 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
I don’t think 5 days is too long. It really just depends on the order of turns and who is on when.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:20:58 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Special props to OG

Thanks for the mention, but of course it was a losing effort. You successfully accused while not getting a last suggestion chance so the big nod goes to you! I thought the game was fun this time.

Good to hear also that everyone screws up their notes too. I had a doozie I manufactured just before accusing and thankfully realized it before embarrassing myself.

I eliminated Kitchen on the basis that someone would have made an accusation already unless a couple of players found out someone had that room, leaving me with 3 rooms to guess at with time running out. I don't think I would have accused with 4; these unprovable assumptions usually backfire I find.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
January 3rd, 2018 at 2:24:15 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: miplet
It came from this line in the code:
imageline($pic, $xval, $yval, $xval+20, $yval+10, $color[9]);
I am testing adding a slash if you must move from the room, or not. Should I add this to the next game?

Sure, but if it is a pain in the butt it is probably not really needed.

As for long absences, I think 24 hours is OK a time or too, but if it is daily that is a bit much. A heads-up is good.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
Page 6 of 6« First<3456