I hate...

Page 1 of 212>
October 28th, 2017 at 6:54:54 PM permalink
homelessnyc
Threads: 1
beachbumbabs

This user is a mod on a different site that a lot of users here frequent.

She continues to target and harass me. She'll ban me for anything she wants because she has the power. I have even caught her breaking the rules called for her to ban herself but she instead ignored me and went on to abuse her position.

Since I cannot post there for 14 days I have no choice but to come here and seek justice.

I hope the mods here can resolve this situation
October 28th, 2017 at 7:57:12 PM permalink
Dalex64
Threads: 3
You always have a choice.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." Daniel Patrick Moynihan
October 28th, 2017 at 8:03:32 PM permalink
homelessnyc
Quote: Dalex64
You always have a choice.

Surprise surprise... you continue to add no value
October 28th, 2017 at 8:47:09 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: homelessnyc
beachbumbabs

She continues to target and harass me. She'll ban me for anything she wants because she has the power. I have even caught her breaking the rules called for her to ban herself but she instead ignored me and went on to abuse her position.

Since I cannot post there for 14 days I have no choice but to come here and seek justice.

It will be resolved but not in the
way you're hoping. lol
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
October 28th, 2017 at 11:40:29 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
She continues to target and harass me. . ...
She is above such behavior. Her posts are informative and her moderator decisions are fair and well thought out. Her contributions are appreciated by all. So one simple bit of advice: Get Lost!!!!
October 29th, 2017 at 2:48:57 AM permalink
homelessnyc
Quote: Fleastiff
She is above such behavior. Her posts are informative and her moderator decisions are fair and well thought out. Her contributions are appreciated by all. So one simple bit of advice: Get Lost!!!!

Great to see your opinions here too bad you supplied no fact. Too bad you can't win your agurement with just your opinions.

Seems i am getting supported by users there that see her trend and bias.

As far as your advice thanks for proving my point.
October 29th, 2017 at 3:45:55 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
you continue to add no value

you have to be kidding
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
October 29th, 2017 at 5:12:51 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
beachbumbabs

One thing I do not get about her is that she claims to be "a lifelong Republican" yet nothing she says in her posts indicate support for anything but the most liberal of positions.
The President is a fink.
October 29th, 2017 at 6:42:39 AM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: AZDuffman
One thing I do not get about her is that she claims to be "a lifelong Republican" yet nothing she says in her posts indicate support for anything but the most liberal of positions.
Such political labels are meaningless. Republicans and Democrats, Criips and Bloods, Libertarian and Libertine. All the same senseless splitting of an already fine hair. Anyway leave such stuff for a political thread wherein you discuss politics, not individual posters.
October 29th, 2017 at 6:53:57 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Instead of coming here and cluttering up this site with the stuff you have collected under the bridge you call home. Why don't you go to the Wiz's math site and do something productive with your time while you are banished. Maybe Babs will change your banishment to solving 100 problems and you can get back faster.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
Page 1 of 212>