Does your job matter?

Page 3 of 3<123
February 21st, 2017 at 12:48:37 PM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Me and Josie both have Medicare and Supplement f coverage. Pays everything for everything. We only pay after 365 days in a hospital or nursing home. Cost me almost 12K, plus another 2-5K depending on prescriptions. Knocks our 30K SS for a loop. I could get cheaper plan, SS can not be garnisheed for medical bills, or use bankruptcy. Or divorce Josie , we would both then qualify for Medicaid, low income housing, etc.
A couple in our church did just that, now have separate apartments. Plus another couple living together 20 years, 3 kids, but just roommates in a subsidized townhouse. Guess I am just DUMB. But last person I want to stiff is any body providing health. Medicaid and Medicare both pay the same for services, but with Medicaid, it stops there. With Medicare supplement it pays above Medicare minimums.
Have no way of knowing but suspect SOOPOO eats 10-15% as bad debts annually.

Side bar : Why it is liberals are so racist and think illegal immigrants are incapable of doing anything beside picking produce ?
February 21st, 2017 at 3:02:09 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Threads: 17
Quote: buzzardknot
Me and Josie both have Medicare and Supplement f coverage. Pays everything for everything. We only pay after 365 days in a hospital or nursing home. Cost me almost 12K, plus another 2-5K depending on prescriptions. Knocks our 30K SS for a loop. I could get cheaper plan, SS can not be garnisheed for medical bills, or use bankruptcy. Or divorce Josie , we would both then qualify for Medicaid, low income housing, etc.
A couple in our church did just that, now have separate apartments. Plus another couple living together 20 years, 3 kids, but just roommates in a subsidized townhouse. Guess I am just DUMB. But last person I want to stiff is any body providing health. Medicaid and Medicare both pay the same for services, but with Medicaid, it stops there. With Medicare supplement it pays above Medicare minimums.
Have no way of knowing but suspect SOOPOO eats 10-15% as bad debts annually.

Side bar : Why it is liberals are so racist and think illegal immigrants are incapable of doing anything beside picking produce ?

What a stupid question. Who ever said that they were incapable?

Now, as far as what they're ALLOWED to do, that's a different story. Especially now that the Gestapo is after them.
February 21st, 2017 at 3:38:17 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO
And my patients sleep very well, too.

Lol, I would hope so or else you are definitely going to get sued.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 21st, 2017 at 4:02:25 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135

Lets be fair, liberals think they are good for being maids and gardeners as well.
The President is a fink.
February 21st, 2017 at 9:40:29 PM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: AZDuffman
Lets be fair, liberals think they are good for being maids and gardeners as well.

I'm a liberal and I think that they're capable of doing just about any job. Furthermore, since they commit fewer crimes than native-born Americans, I'd rather live next door to illegal immigrants than, say, gun-toting Trumpers.
February 22nd, 2017 at 1:40:06 AM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: stinkingliberal
I'd rather live next door to illegal immigrants than, say, gun-toting Trumpers.

No you wouldn't. Neither would I. Neither
do I.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 22nd, 2017 at 8:51:50 AM permalink
stinkingliberal
Quote: Evenbob
No you wouldn't. Neither would I. Neither
do I.

I actually live in a city where there are fair numbers of both, so I do have that choice. I read far more reports in the paper of some gun-guy going off and blowing away his wife or kids or neighbors than I do about an illegal immigrant doing something similar.

These folks aren't dangerous. That's not just my opinion. Nationwide statistics show that immigrants commit fewer crimes than natives, and illegal immigrants commit fewer crimes than legal immigrants. It only makes sense. An illegal immigrant has to keep a low profile. There's nothing a person can do to make himself stand out more than committing a crime.

Also, the gun-toting Trumpers I don't want to live next to tend to be assholes who drink a lot.
February 22nd, 2017 at 12:25:53 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I think they are capable of doing any job in the USA
I view them as equals except that I am legal and they are not
Other then that, they are just a capable as me
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 22nd, 2017 at 12:27:23 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: stinkingliberal
Also, the gun-toting Trumpers I don't want to live next to tend to be assholes who drink a lot.

Living next door to illegals as opposed to an armed to the teeth trumpers
give me the place next to the illegals
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 3 of 3<123