Can Hillary Still Win?

Page 39 of 40« First<3637383940>
March 2nd, 2020 at 2:03:08 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 25
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hillary-clinton-ordered-give-sworn-deposition-over-emails-benghazi-after-judge-tosses

"Hillary Clinton has been ordered to give a sworn deposition to Judicial Watch regarding her emails and documents related to the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya while she was Secretary of State."
The last official act of any government is to loot the treasury. GW
March 2nd, 2020 at 2:23:05 PM permalink
ams288
Threads: 29
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/hillary-clinton-ordered-give-sworn-deposition-over-emails-benghazi-after-judge-tosses

"Hillary Clinton has been ordered to give a sworn deposition to Judicial Watch regarding her emails and documents related to the attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya while she was Secretary of State."

Oh no. This is going to derail her 2020 campaign!
“A straight man will not go for kids.” - AZDuffman
March 18th, 2020 at 5:37:03 AM permalink
ams288
Lately I can’t help but to wonder if Hillary is somewhat glad she’s not President right now...
March 18th, 2020 at 5:40:36 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: ams288
Lately I can’t help but to wonder if Hillary is somewhat glad she’s not President right now...

Can’t disagree more. This is what politicians live for. Giuliani thrived in his crisis. Hillary most assuredly thinks that she would have done a better job than Trump. And must be hating every day that she is a private citizen and he is the president!
March 18th, 2020 at 5:50:49 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: SOOPOO
Hillary most assuredly thinks that she would have done a better job than Trump.

Well duh!

I can’t imagine how anyone with a fully functioning brain would think otherwise at this point...

*I’m referring only to the handling of the Coronavirus crisis
March 18th, 2020 at 6:26:24 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Can’t disagree more. This is what politicians live for. Giuliani thrived in his crisis. Hillary most assuredly thinks that she would have done a better job than Trump. And must be hating every day that she is a private citizen and he is the president!

Plus all she would do is blame the GOP for the virus. Or a YouTube video.
The President is a fink.
March 18th, 2020 at 8:27:41 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73

I'm wondering if Trump will no longer want to be President.
Everything is going sideways
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
March 18th, 2020 at 8:49:45 AM permalink
ams288
Quote: terapined
I'm wondering if Trump will no longer want to be President.
Everything is going sideways

He’ll want to be president for as long as possible. Can’t be indicted for all your crimes when you’re president!
March 18th, 2020 at 3:50:03 PM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
He’ll want to be president for as long as possible. Can’t be indicted for all your crimes when you’re president!

Not talking about the substance of the response, butttttt...... he is looking "Presidential" for the first time in his Presidency. Fewer babyish tweets. Seems to be willing to work bipartisan, or if you want to say non-partisan.

I do not necessarily think Biden would have done a better or worse job.

Those who hate Trump have been bemoaning every thing he has done or not done.
I can assure you, ams, that there are TENS of MILLIONS of Americans who feel he is doing the best job possible given the unprecedented situation he was presented with.

November will sure be interesting....
March 18th, 2020 at 4:18:49 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Not talking about the substance of the response, butttttt...... he is looking "Presidential" for the first time in his Presidency. Fewer babyish tweets. Seems to be willing to work bipartisan, or if you want to say non-partisan.

I can assure you, ams, that there are TENS of MILLIONS of Americans who feel he is doing the best job possible given the unprecedented situation he was presented with.

Guess I'll take this one...

1/22 - "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine."

2/2 - "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."

2/24 - "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA...Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"

2/25 - "CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling the Coronavirus."

2/25 - "I think that's a problem that's going to go away... They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine."

2/26 - "The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero."

2/26 - "We're going very substantially down, not up."

2/27 - "One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

2/28 - "We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical."

3/2 "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on Corona?"

3/2 - "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly."

3/4 - "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that just get better by, you know, sitting around and even going to work - some of them go to work, but they get better."

3/5 - "I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work."

3/5 - "The United States... has, as of now, only 129 cases... and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible."

3/6 - "I think we're doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down... a tremendous job at keeping it down."

3/6 - "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They're here. And the tests are beautiful... the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcript was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good."

3/6 - "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it... Every one of these doctors said 'How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of run for president."

3/6 - "I don't need to have the numbers double because of this one ship that wasn't our fault."

3/8 - "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus."

3/9 - "This blindsided the world."

3/13 - State of Emergency

3/17 - "This is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

I suppose I should end without commenting myself.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
Page 39 of 40« First<3637383940>