Joel grey decide he is gay at age 82

Page 2 of 2<12
September 28th, 2016 at 5:38:25 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin
Possibly and probably.

Barbara Mikulski is age 80 and she went into politics 40 years ago. You would think she would have come out by now, but I think people are entitled to a thin veneer of privacy.

By the way I have tremendous respect for Barbara Mikulski
1st woman to win a Senate seat on her own. (Husband or father was not a senator)
She stakes out her positions and fights hard for them.
She was one of 11 senators to vote against both the 1991 and 2002 resolutions authorizing the use of force in Iraq
One of only a few Senators that cannot be bought.
One of only a few Senators that really didn't have to campaign to keep her seat.
Enjoy retirement Barb :-)
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
September 28th, 2016 at 7:17:23 AM permalink
kenarman
Threads: 14
Quote: rxwine
Most people avoid asking elderly people about sex anyway. Except maybe other elderly people.

Grampa, how's your sex life? Never hear that.

If I want to gross out my kids and grandkids and just bring out the fact that my wife and I still have a sex life. They cover their ears and run away.
"but if you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." Benjamin Franklin
September 28th, 2016 at 10:23:57 AM permalink
Pacomartin
Threads: 1068
Quote: terapined
By the way I have tremendous respect for Barbara Mikulski
1st woman to win a Senate seat on her own. (Husband or father was not a senator)

She is certainly a gem.When she was re-elected to the cheers of adoring fans she said "where you on prom night?"
September 28th, 2016 at 8:12:19 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Pacomartin
She is certainly a gem.When she was re-elected to the cheers of adoring fans she said "where you on prom night?"

She is pretty amazing
There was a rule females had to wear a skirt on the senate floor. She said no. They changed the rule :-)
A mother hen among all the female Senators
All newly elected female senators head straight to Mikulski's office for her power workshops
She gets a lot done behind the scenes. She hosts a dinner for all the senate woman every other month. No staff, no memos, no leaks. The Woman, now 20 votes, are able to cross party lines to communicate. Something the Men have a hard time doing.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
Page 2 of 2<12