13 votes (50%)
10 votes (38.46%)
3 votes (11.53%)

26 members have voted

February 25th, 2016 at 3:30:33 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
Quote: Face

There's certain lines, IMO. To make a scene or place yourself at the center of attention to feed would be equal to me yelling "YIPPIE!" and swinging it around in the open for all its worth. But a woman in a quiet corner equates to me undoing my pants to tuck in a shirt. I don't go all the way the hell and back to the lav for such a simple procedure.

This is what I was suggesting earlier before all heck broke loose.
The President is a fink.
February 25th, 2016 at 3:39:11 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Face
place yourself at the center of attention to feed

I got lazy rude and selfish from an article
written by a breast feeding woman. She
says 90% of the time a woman has a
place to go that won't be in public. But
they're lazy, and they like the attention.
I buy the lazy part entirely.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 25th, 2016 at 4:10:17 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I think some people just don't want to be reminded what the primary evolutionary purpose of breasts is.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 25th, 2016 at 4:29:12 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: Evenbob
I got lazy rude and selfish from an article
written by a breast feeding woman. She
says 90% of the time a woman has a
place to go that won't be in public. But
they're lazy, and they like the attention.
I buy the lazy part entirely.

I buy both parts. Also I buy that they want to make some kind of statement.
The President is a fink.
February 26th, 2016 at 6:11:33 AM permalink
DJTeddyBear
Threads: 5
Quote: Nareed
I think some people just don't want to be reminded what the primary evolutionary purpose of breasts is.
Hmmm...

The same might be said for why men are squeamish about being in a delivery room.
Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power. But having only some facts can get you into trouble!
February 26th, 2016 at 7:23:10 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: DJTeddyBear
Hmmm...

The same might be said for why men are squeamish about being in a delivery room.

I have observed multiple cardiac surgeries and multiple brain surgeries but I would never watch the child birth process.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
February 27th, 2016 at 2:54:48 AM permalink
AZDuffman
Quote: DJTeddyBear

This was one of the big "lessons" sitcoms used to push in the late-70s to early 1980s. Even about 1987 I worked at a store around mostly women in their 20s to 30s. One was expecting and talking to another. Says, "can you believe what my husband said yesterday?"

I had a very good idea what it was. She gave me a glance to ask but I did not say as I knew it was better to keep quiet. Other woman had no idea. She says, "he said he didn't know if he could be in the delivery room!" The woman did their chick upset thing and I went about my business, knowing I was right and made the right choice to dummy up. But I knew what he said because a guy knew.

People started a little on their own, TV gave it push. I don't think nature intended it. If not for TV I think deep down the woman would rather have another woman as the coach. The guy would see it as better for the women to handle and get his emotional support if any needed from the other guys. No animal I know of has the male there at the birth.

I never wanted kids, not for one minute in my life. Read an article about people that felt that way. One person was a woman who saw a child birth video at junior high age. Said she took one look and said to herself, "NO WAY!" and lived child-free for life. Yet TV made you feel wrong if you did not find it "beautiful."
The President is a fink.
February 27th, 2016 at 6:26:34 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
There is no such thing as "purpose" in evolution.
February 29th, 2016 at 7:19:01 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: pew
There is no such thing as "purpose" in evolution.

True.

Some people, then, don't want to be reminded what the evolutionary use of breasts is.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 29th, 2016 at 10:40:12 AM permalink
pew
Threads: 4
True.

Some people, then, don't want to be reminded what the evolutionary use of breasts is.
Which is mens enjoyment correct?