10 votes (38.46%)
3 votes (11.53%)

26 members have voted

May 6th, 2016 at 9:44:35 AM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
Quote: terapined
What a clown for a Gov

Politicians always fall in love with their talking points, because they spend so much of their time and effort inventing the facts behind them.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 12th, 2016 at 8:34:46 AM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
The hate for transgenders is just sick
This is assault and battery.
I actually don't understand the outrage
Even if she had her child with her, still don't understand the outrage.

She has been outed and now doubled down on her hate playing the victim card
wow
She needs help, a lot of help.

http://pix11.com/2016/05/09/exclusive-woman-seen-assaulting-transgender-woman-on-bronx-subway-in-viral-video-speaks-out/
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 12th, 2016 at 12:01:33 PM permalink
Fleastiff
Threads: 62
Quote: Pacomartin
Women will often barge into a men's room if they have to go badly and there is a long line for the woman's room. Sometime's a male friend will walk with them. I've done it more than once. The girl just zips by the urinals and head for an empty stall. Most men are simply indifferent. I've never heard of a man going into a woman's restroom because he had to go badly and the men's restroom was too busy.
The particular restroom to which I was referring had nothing to do with exigent circumstances, it was even marked "male or female". Capacity was about five or six urinals and three or four commodes with the usual barriers and doors.
May 12th, 2016 at 2:28:23 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
This is assault and battery.
I actually don't understand the outrage
Even if she had her child with her, still don't understand the outrage.

When I talk about people being treated as second class citizens, this is exactly what I mean. When "normal" people feel entitled to attack someone they don't like, and are appalled when their bad treatment of such people gets condemned. That's the mindset of someone who doesn't think the people they attack are really people.
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
May 18th, 2016 at 4:51:36 AM permalink
terapined
Another cancellation in NC due to the HB2 bill

Itzhak Perlman, the 15 time Grammy award winning violinist, cancelled his Wednesday concert with the North Carolina Symphony due to the controversial House Bill 2.

Here is his statement

"As my fans know, I have spent a lifetime advocating against discrimination towards those with physical disabilities and have been a vocal advocate for treating all people equally. As such, after great consideration, I have decided to cancel my May 18th concert in North Carolina with the North Carolina Symphony as a stand against House Bill 2. As Attorney General Loretta Lynch recently stated, HB2 "is about a great deal more than just bathrooms. [It] is about the dignity and respect we accord our fellow citizens." I couldn't agree more and will look forward to returning to North Carolina when this discriminatory law is repealed."
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
May 18th, 2016 at 7:34:15 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I was just wondering. The Ted Cruz side of this debate argues that he wouldn't want his daughter to share a bathroom with a guy in beard wearing a dress. Why is it that nobody seems to worry about young boys sharing bathrooms with such perceived predators?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
May 18th, 2016 at 8:48:45 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: Wizard
I was just wondering. The Ted Cruz side of this debate argues that he wouldn't want his daughter to share a bathroom with a guy in beard wearing a dress. Why is it that nobody seems to worry about young boys sharing bathrooms with such perceived predators?

Its because its all due to LGBT hate
Conservatives that hate LGBT'S develop laws due to their hate then try to find some logical reason to support their absurd hate position

This is what conservatives want, a transgender that was born female has transitioned to a male with muscular features and facial hair
They want that person that looks male to everyone in their little daughters bathroom
The result
The little daughter is saying WTF to herself because what she sees in her eyes is a guy in her bathroom and will now ask their parents all kind of questions regarding sex and transgenders.
The conservatives will have to convince their daughter that that guy is supposed to be in her restroom. LOL
Its illogical due to hate. Hate itself is illogical when you don't even know the other person, just appearance
Hating simply due to appearance is illogical
May 20th, 2016 at 10:33:04 AM permalink
terapined
Maroon 5 just canceled their concerts in Charlotte and Raleigh

I'm a huge music fan. Glad I don't live in NC

"We have announced that we will be canceling our upcoming shows in Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina because of the recent passage of the HB2 legislation," the band said in a statement on their website. "This was a difficult decision for us to make as a band. We don't want to penalize our fans in North Carolina by not performing for them, but in the end it comes down to what we feel is morally right."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/maroon-5-cancel-north-carolina-shows-to-protest-anti-lgbt-bill/ar-BBthogo?ocid=spartandhp
May 20th, 2016 at 5:35:24 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Maroon 5 just canceled their concerts in Charlotte and Raleigh

I'm a huge music fan. Glad I don't live in NC

"We have announced that we will be canceling our upcoming shows in Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina because of the recent passage of the HB2 legislation," the band said in a statement on their website. "This was a difficult decision for us to make as a band. We don't want to penalize our fans in North Carolina by not performing for them, but in the end it comes down to what we feel is morally right."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/maroon-5-cancel-north-carolina-shows-to-protest-anti-lgbt-bill/ar-BBthogo?ocid=spartandhp
This canceling of shows is getting old. HB2 was signed on March 23rd. Does it really take 2 months to decide to cancel? 2 weeks is pushing it, but 2 months is just plain stupid.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
May 21st, 2016 at 4:39:52 AM permalink
terapined
Quote: miplet
This canceling of shows is getting old. HB2 was signed on March 23rd. Does it really take 2 months to decide to cancel? 2 weeks is pushing it, but 2 months is just plain stupid.

They were probably hoping the state would come to its senses and repeal this absurd hate law
As it got closer to the concert date it was obvious NC was not going to do the right thing
Therefore a decision was made to cancel.
Page 22 of 25« First<19202122232425>