test miplets clue dispover

Page 2 of 2<12
February 20th, 2016 at 1:19:44 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Quote: odiousgambit
why aren't the priorities for showing cards just 1, 2, and 3?

I could do this. It's just easier allowing any number. If this is too confusing, I'll modify the code.
Quote:
should there be a link in the "move" function to go back to the game log?

Yes, I should add links to the other pages from each page.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
February 20th, 2016 at 7:02:39 PM permalink
miplet
Threads: 8
Would it be better if it had a separate log in/logoff page that uses cookies? Might make things easier. Would take a day to program.
"...remind me of clue: Colonel Mustard in the billiard room with the candlestick."- Derek Morgan
February 21st, 2016 at 4:11:03 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 154
Quote: miplet
Would it be better if it had a separate log in/logoff page that uses cookies? Might make things easier. Would take a day to program.

I don't see what we would gain by logging in. You wouldn't need passwords somehow?

I think if we have me, you and BBB to play a test game that will be enough. But she is MIA at the moment.
I'm Still Standing, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah [it's an old guy chant for me]
February 21st, 2016 at 5:55:53 AM permalink
beachbumbabs
Threads: 6
Quote: odiousgambit
I don't see what we would gain by logging in. You wouldn't need passwords somehow?

I think if we have me, you and BBB to play a test game that will be enough. But she is MIA at the moment.

I am in and out all week; hosting a conference out-of-town. Back online Saturday (more regularly, anyway).
Never doubt a small group of concerned citizens can change the world; it's the only thing ever has
Page 2 of 2<12