Done with the Steelers

Page 3 of 3<123
September 13th, 2015 at 9:19:32 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Right. Not afraid of your guns, Face, nor anyone's...
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
September 15th, 2015 at 6:09:33 PM permalink
Face
Threads: 61
Quote: chickenman
Right. Not afraid of your guns, Face, nor anyone's...

Good man =)

In other news, reason #26,347 that I hate Brady. Twice a year I have to cheer for the rasafrackin', dirty, rotten Bills. My whole world is wrapped up in Rex and the Buffalo Bullies, and how they're going to kill people this year. 363 days a year, it's schadenfreude overload. This week is one of the two that I gotta swallow it.

/sigh. Go Bills.

(I gagged on that =/)
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
September 16th, 2015 at 5:13:03 AM permalink
chickenman
Threads: 0
Tough one to call, they played really well against the Colts last week. Pats 27-24.
He's everywhere, he's everywhere...!
September 17th, 2015 at 9:44:36 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Not trying to hijack, but read something new about Redskins and the heritage behind that team name. What a legacy that must be preserved !
First coach was a Native American and that's how team got it's name. And that seems just terrific.

Except the coach was not a Redskin, just a draft dodger. Actually served jail time later for that offense.
September 17th, 2015 at 9:49:10 AM permalink
buzzardknot
Threads: 7
Quote: AZDuffman
I thought of it just before Limbaugh started saying it, time is running out for the NFL. People laugh, but the concussion thing is going to be like boxing was late 1800s, when guys often died after a match. First you will see high schools getting out of football, then more and more colleges. In 20 years it could be down to just the current powerhouses. Or else the contact rules get really tight, call it "tackle-touch" football.

Already, fantasy football is more the thing for the younger set. Unless your team is really in it, that is what is driving the fan base for now. And FF is about OFFENSE! So I predict the defenses will keep getting straightjacketed. Less contact, more offense, more fantasy stats.

Defenses will soon be penalized for calling out a receivers name as he runs by them. Remember bump and run defense ? I mean who decided you could not bump a receiver after 5 yards. Supposed to be contact sport ? Bumps don't cause concussions. Oh, but quarterbacks are the stars now. Punters make more than running backs.
Don't put your hand up so receiver cant see the ball, please step back and let him catch the ball.
Page 3 of 3<123