No votes (0%)
2 votes (40%)
3 votes (60%)

5 members have voted

February 4th, 2015 at 1:10:40 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
I have a confession to make. Two of my guilty pleasures are Survivor and The Apprentice. In my many seasons of watching both shows, one of the best fights was on Celebrity Apprentice last night. You can watch as the current featured video at www.nbc.com/the-celebrity-apprentice.

There was history between Kenya and Vivica before this episode. In fact, they had a pretty good fight the previous week. In this episode, Kenya was the project manager and evidently knew her team would probably lose. So she allegedly stole Vivica's cell phone and Tweeted a lot of unflattering messages. Then, in the board room, Kenya blamed Vivica for losing the task because she was Tweeting too much about going through menopause.

The fight was so good I suspect it may have been partially contrived. The question for the poll is what do you think the truth is?

Paco, if you can find a direct link to the fight, please provide a link.
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
February 4th, 2015 at 1:55:00 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard
I have a confession to make. Two of my guilty pleasures are Survivor and The Apprentice. In my many seasons of watching both shows, one of the best fights was on Celebrity Apprentice last night. You can watch as the current featured video at www.nbc.com/the-celebrity-apprentice.

There was history between Kenya and Vivica before this episode. In fact, they had a pretty good fight the previous week. In this episode, Kenya was the project manager and evidently knew her team would probably lose. So she allegedly stole Vivica's cell phone and Tweeted a lot of unflattering messages. Then, in the board room, Kenya blamed Vivica for losing the task because she was Tweeting too much about going through menopause.

The fight was so good I suspect it may have been partially contrived. The question for the poll is what do you think the truth is?

Paco, if you can find a direct link to the fight, please provide a link.

These are celebrities?
Never heard of either one.
D list celebrities?
I've heard of Kathy Griffinn.
Maybe they are Z list celebrities.
Why are they celebrities? Whats their talent?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2015 at 2:25:07 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: terapined
These are celebrities?
Never heard of either one.
D list celebrities?
I've heard of Kathy Griffinn.
Maybe they are Z list celebrities.
Why are they celebrities? Whats their talent?

He did get Geraldo Rivera and Gilbert Gotfried for this season. You can see Geraldo between the two women in the fight.

Vivica Fox I didn't know by name but she played Vernita Green in the Kill Bill movies and Loretta Black on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Kenya I never heard of before the show, except it was mentioned on the that that she is on Housewives of Atlanta and a former Miss USA.
February 4th, 2015 at 3:35:11 PM permalink
AZDuffman
Threads: 135
I must be a total square, the only one I know who the are is Trump.
The President is a fink.
February 4th, 2015 at 4:12:09 PM permalink
Nareed
Threads: 346
I'm blocking this thread now.

I can't see any of these kinds of shows without being bored to tears. Guilty pleasures? Pleasures? Pleasures?????
Donald Trump is a one-term LOSER
February 4th, 2015 at 4:48:55 PM permalink
terapined
Threads: 73
Quote: Wizard
He did get Geraldo Rivera and Gilbert Gotfried for this season. You can see Geraldo between the two women in the fight.

Vivica Fox I didn't know by name but she played Vernita Green in the Kill Bill movies and Loretta Black on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Kenya I never heard of before the show, except it was mentioned on the that that she is on Housewives of Atlanta and a former Miss USA.

Gotfried and Rivera I know.
I consider them B listers. Famous but not A list famous.
Vernita Green was in 2 A list movies, Kill Bill 1 and 2. On the flip side, no Sharknado but she did Sharknado 2
So a combination of A list movies and Sharknado 2 Z list averages out to a D lister.
Kenya, Housewives of Atlanta , ugh, I would consider her a z lister. That's a lower case z. Barely a celebrity.

Boy, Trump scraping the bottom of the barrel for celebrities to fill out his show.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own - Grateful Dead "Eyes of the World"
February 4th, 2015 at 5:28:24 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: terapined
Boy, Trump scraping the bottom of the barrel for celebrities to fill out his show.

I'm hoping he gets desperate enough to ask me.
February 4th, 2015 at 5:39:36 PM permalink
Evenbob
Threads: 146
Quote: Nareed

I can't see any of these kinds of shows without being bored to tears.

It was hard for me to watch it till the
end. Even Geraldo let out a huge sigh
halfway through. This is typical reality
TV fodder. It wasn't faked, but Trump
knew he had 'good' TV here and he
egged them on and on and on, probably
hoping they'd come to blows.

Trump is the producer and the star. Usually
the producer is on the sidelines hoping
and praying for arguments like this. I
understand they do it a lot on Survivor.
They don't tell people what to say, but they're
always presenting ideas to them, asking
'what if' questions. They absolutely have to,
if they didn't you'd have a whole bunch of
nothing happening. There is no script, but
you have to have a loose outline or you
have people sitting around staring at each
other.
If you take a risk, you may lose. If you never take a risk, you will always lose.
February 4th, 2015 at 6:04:21 PM permalink
Ayecarumba
Threads: 89
Vivica Fox is on "Celebrity Apprentice".
Vivica was in "Independence Day".
Randy Quaid was in "Independence Day" too.
Randy Quaid was also in "Vegas Vacation".
"Vegas Vacation" is about Las Vegas.
The Wizard lives in Las Vegas.

Wizard, you are only five degrees of separation from Celebrity Apprentice! You are practically in the Boardroom now!

It's all fake. I'd rather watch re-runs of Antiques Roadshow, and impress my kids by "guessing" the appraisals.
February 4th, 2015 at 7:02:47 PM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Quote: Ayecarumba
Wizard, you are only five degrees of separation from Celebrity Apprentice! You are practically in the Boardroom now!

Actually, I know the woman who used to do Kenya's makeup when she lived in Detroit. Nevertheless, I respect your detective work.
Page 1 of 212>