Moral question? :/

Page 3 of 3<123
December 17th, 2019 at 5:22:56 AM permalink
KNathan
Threads: 37
Quote: OnceDear
Suggestion: Stop dwelling on past mistakes. You learned that buying attention with dumb free rolls was bad value. You're starting to learn that admitting to being a thief was dumb, ( though you still need to learn that it was the stealing that was wrong, not just admitting it)
You came here seeking moral guidance ( from we bunch of *******s ) Now take away the advice.... Unless you were just posting to get attention, which by the way is not one of your most endearing traits.
Or were you hoping someone would give you the green light to steal? Rhetorical question.

Yeah, those Lottery Pledges were a mistake and I stopped doing them shortly after I gave away half of my paycheck. I actually did one more Lottery Pledge that I actually WON, and then stopped doing them altogether. Someone even pointed out that it wouldn't have been so bad if it were an actual BET and not just a freeroll. Like if a bunch of people put money on the line and we each chose numbers and predicted what number would come first. I did an actual bet like this with Billryan and I won, although it was literally a quarter bet. Lmao!
December 17th, 2019 at 5:59:42 AM permalink
Mosca
Threads: 22
At this point you can’t make it worse than it already is. Take the money, but don’t tell anyone that you did. When you get banned, just sock up.
December 17th, 2019 at 7:44:24 AM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
I say take it back and send it to me.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 17th, 2019 at 8:24:08 AM permalink
SOOPOO
Threads: 22
Quote: DRich
I say take it back and send it to me.

She should just take it for herself, while simultaneously sending the following private message.... "Dear xxxxxx, 3 moths ago I sent you this gift card but you have not opened the private message that details how you can redeem it. I am not reneging on my pledge, but I have cashed that gift card. If you ever open this private message please let me know and I will send you a replacement one ASAP, sincerely, your friend, Knathan."

Letting the value of the gift card disappear would be foolish.

If Nathan does not agree with my advice she should send it to me, not you, DRich. I am less likely to have nefarious plans for that $25.
December 17th, 2019 at 10:06:58 AM permalink
Wizard
Administrator
Threads: 239
Was this gift card supposed to be for me?
Knowledge is Good -- Emil Faber
December 17th, 2019 at 12:28:48 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: Wizard
Was this gift card supposed to be for me?

No. It is on a completely different website. ;) And it is NOT WOV. ;)
December 17th, 2019 at 12:50:02 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 51
Quote: SOOPOO

If Nathan does not agree with my advice she should send it to me, not you, DRich. I am less likely to have nefarious plans for that $25.

Nefarious? I am just trying to survive on bread and water and Totino's pizza. That $25 wouldn't even cover a teasponn of your caviar lifestyle.
At my age a Life In Prison sentence is not much of a detrrent.
December 17th, 2019 at 2:37:32 PM permalink
KNathan
Quote: DRich
Nefarious? I am just trying to survive on bread and water and Totino's pizza. That $25 wouldn't even cover a teasponn of your caviar lifestyle.

Well, the $25 food card is for a very Popular place that was once struggling and in fact, some potential business Clients LAUGHED at them, saying something like ,Your main goal is food and drink. How do you expect to survive on food and drink? You guys are funny cards. LOL!" But they grew and grew and potential business Clients that laughed in their faces stared at them in awe and respect. It is one of the top Food and drink places in the WORLD. You won't go hungry with this food gift card, but EATING is definitely the second choice. You'll come here if you want to get buzzed in the completely legal way. ;)
December 18th, 2019 at 12:44:57 AM permalink
KNathan
Quote: SOOPOO
She should just take it for herself, while simultaneously sending the following private message.... "Dear xxxxxx, 3 moths ago I sent you this gift card but you have not opened the private message that details how you can redeem it. I am not reneging on my pledge, but I have cashed that gift card. If you ever open this private message please let me know and I will send you a replacement one ASAP, sincerely, your friend, Knathan."

Letting the value of the gift card disappear would be foolish.

That is still grounds for permenant nuking. If I use it up and then later give him another $25 food gift card, thats still considered theft.
Page 3 of 3<123