Firearms With Face

Page 50 of 52« First<474849505152>
January 3rd, 2020 at 12:52:07 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 28
Quote: Face

I don't like cats.

Don't come near my house. Our cat runs the house.
January 3rd, 2020 at 1:10:22 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: DRich
Don't come near my house. Our cat runs the house.

My mom has 8. Last I checked, anyway.

But I meant as dangers. Pet cats are fine.
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
January 8th, 2020 at 6:35:38 PM permalink
petroglyph
Threads: 22
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/virginia-close-gun-ranges-ammo-free-zones/

Looks like Va. is pretty anti gun.
Everyone gets thrown from the plane to maintain altitude
January 9th, 2020 at 3:13:22 AM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 109
Quote: petroglyph
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/virginia-close-gun-ranges-ammo-free-zones/

Looks like Va. is pretty anti gun.
without question it is going to be interesting to tune in to things as the VA legislature is now in session - I think the radical gun bills will be modified into something less extreme, if for no other reason than some bills have unconstitutional elements, like the one in the article. But I also predict I won't like some of what gets passed

I also am thinking the governor and the democrats generally are headed for losing their newfound muscle in upcoming elections. On the other hand, I've been surprised at things and may get surprised again.
The light at the end of the tunnel can be a freight train coming the other way!..Fleastiff
January 11th, 2020 at 12:07:30 PM permalink
odiousgambit
Threads: 109
OK, don't get excited till you look up the difference between 'capital' and 'capitol'

Virginia lawmakers ban guns at state Capitol
The light at the end of the tunnel can be a freight train coming the other way!..Fleastiff
January 16th, 2020 at 12:48:51 PM permalink
Face
Administrator
Threads: 61
Quote: odiousgambit
without question it is going to be interesting...

You ain't effing kidding.

Just to recap, and to put this out there for pro and anti alike just so we all have a real good grasp on the situation, VA is doing (or at least attempting) what other gun hating states like NY and CA are with banning cosmetics and enacting capacity restrictions to effectively strip all 2A rights (just as I stated was the plan lo these 10+ years). Here's the recap thus far...

Bloomberg in a coordinated attack dumped billions into the VA election and turned it blue.

The new blue VA Gov introduces radical legislation, not only effectively banning nearly all firearms due to vague wording, but going further to restrict and deny 1st amendment rights of communication and assembly.

VA Citizenry responds saying "f#$% that" and swears to bounce blackface Northam out of office come the next election.

VA Gov responds by introducing a bill to eliminate voter ID. (hmmm, queer, no?)

VA Citizenry says "f#$% that then, we won't wait" and petitions a removal from office, attaining a third of the required 240k signatures before...

VA Gov responds by introducing a bill that would raise the amount of signatures from 10% of prevailing vote to 25%.

So they attack the 2nd, then attack the 1st when the 1st is used to combat that attack, disallow armed protest, disallow armed congregation, disallow training in arms, disallow discussion of arms, and finally disallow the democratic process itself. And then have the gall to call the dissenters "alt-right white nationalists".

The modern "common sense" anti gunner, ladies and gentlemen.

In the words of troubadour Randy Travis, "I tooooold you soooo"
Be bold and risk defeat, or be cautious and encourage it.
January 16th, 2020 at 5:20:55 PM permalink
fleaswatter
Threads: 1
Are you a Republican, a Democrat, or FACE? This little test will help you decide:

You’re walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, a Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges at you…

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 chambered in .45 ACP, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat’s Answer:

Well, that’s not enough information to answer the question! What is a Kimber 1911 and what does .45 ACP mean?

Does the man look poor or oppressed? Is he really a terrorist? Am I guilty of profiling? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation?

Does the pistol have an appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?

Is it possible he’d be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? Can we make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus. This is all so confusing!

Republican’s Answer:

BANG!

FACE’s Answer:

BANG!
BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
Click…..

(Sounds of reloading)

BANG!
BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG!
Click.

Daughter: “Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Speer Gold Dots or Federal Premium hollow points?!”

Son: “Can I shoot the next one?!”

Wife: “You are NOT taking that to a Taxidermist!”
sleepy Joe has dementia
January 18th, 2020 at 12:11:55 AM permalink
petroglyph
Why keep changing calibers? https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/sig-sauers-next-generation-machine-gun-receives-safety-certification-special-forces
January 20th, 2020 at 2:56:27 PM permalink
petroglyph
Can anyone pick out Face's face in the crowd?

Seems it's not just the Democrats that want to ban guns, https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/florida-republicans-restrict-private-gun-sales-three-day-waits/ ?

Going to be quite the topic during an election year.
January 20th, 2020 at 3:51:21 PM permalink
DRich
Threads: 28
I probably lean a little conservative but I love background checks for guns.
Page 50 of 52« First<474849505152>